Peruri Design Company is a fast-growing design firm that works on large renovations and ground up residential projects. We won’t say no to a fun hospitality project either.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, thriving firm. In addition to working with a variety of clients, we offer a flexible working environment, too.
Are you the next Interior Designer to join our team?
Bay Area & San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a professional who has passion and aptitude for design that is aligned with our vision, multi-tasking and has organizational skills. You’ll be hands-on in creating and implementing impactful designs for private homes while directly working with the principal and other team members in a collaborative environment. You’ll see projects through from the initial stages of developing design concepts to execution and installation.
Feels like a good fit so far? Keep reading.
- Work directly with the principal and other team members in a collaborative environment
- Handle projects from the initial stage of developing design concepts to execution and installation
- Autonomously manage your schedule with a proactive approach
- Provide timely project updates to the principal
- Knowledge of vendors, manufacturers and artists for material sourcing and furnishings
- CAD Space planning, Interior elevations, sketching custom furniture and create millwork drawings
- Organize and maintain project-related documents and samples
- Communicate clearly with clients, architects, artists and vendors
- At least 3 years of experience in a design firm as a designer
- Creative thinker and detail-oriented, organized and deadline-driven
- Strong knowledge of FFE
- Basic knowledge of building code and understand technical aspects of construction
- Proficient in AutoCad and Studio Designer. Photoshop and Sketchup are a plus
- Material sourcing and specifications
- Develop space plans and visual presentations
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Holds a valid driver’s license and car
- Has a work permit in the US
- In-person and remote
- Flexible work environment
- 10 days accrued PTO + 9 holidays and year-end bonus
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram